My Main 2-Channel System

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow Dude! I don't know how I missed that build thread but those are serious subs. :)
Your wife seems pretty demanding ... I hope she can cook. :D
I'm very impressed by your impressive impressiveness. ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Dude! I don't know how I missed that build thread but those are serious subs.
My hurt feelings are beyond description....:(:D

Your wife seems pretty demanding ... I hope she can cook.
Yes, she is and no, she can't. ;) However, her impeccably high standards are reflected in who she agreed to marry....:D

I'm very impressed by your impressive impressiveness.
I'm impressed by your, er...impression?

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Do you want another one of those sony CD players? I have one in a box that has maybe 20 hrs on it. I will make you a deal:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Do you want another one of those sony CD players? I have one in a box that has maybe 20 hrs on it. I will make you a deal:D
Sorry Dude, but I don't need any more capacity. I still have room for about 120 CD's. And, by the time they're full, I figure I'll be transitioning to a music server. Thanks for the offer though.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Sorry Dude, but I don't need any more capacity. I still have room for about 120 CD's. And, by the time they're full, I figure I'll be transitioning to a music server. Thanks for the offer though.
:( Oh well I tried. I just don't have a use for it once I remembered my macbook had fiber optic out.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well ... what's the 'deal' ?!? Don't just leave me hanging. Us conservatives have to stick together. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Get ready to hear exactly what she thinks is wrong with you ... as if you didn't already know. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the warning - about 30 minutes to late.....

I don't know what her problem is! I only beat her enough to get her to do my bidding - and she makes it seem like I'm the bad guy!

J/K.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Well ... what's the 'deal' ?!? Don't just leave me hanging. Us conservatives have to stick together. :D
PM me and we will talk. I Don't want to hijack this thread selling something:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
PM me and we will talk. I Don't want to hijack this thread selling something:)
I wouldn't worry but we can always bash Paradigm to keep it on track. :D

Seriously, Phil told me that the Studio 20's were the best speakers he had ever owned and that bested the Primus 360's he sold to me which he preferred over the Beta 40's unlike MikeC.

As Anunnaki noted, people are going to be baffled that all that bass comes out of the 20's. Even after you point to the subs they really won't get it.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy

Seriously, Phil told me that the Studio 20's were the best speakers he had ever owned and that bested the Primus 360's he sold to me which he preferred over the Beta 40's unlike MikeC.

As Anunnaki noted, people are going to be baffled that all that bass comes out of the 20's. Even after you point to the subs they really won't get it.
Bash paradigm?:eek: Have you seen my system?:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Are you trying to earn a sneer from the Sun King of Florida!?:eek::p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Bash paradigm?:eek: Have you seen my system?:p
I just spent like 30 minutes trying and only saw a pic of a stack of A500's and some other stuff ... maybe a turntable too but if you don't want to bash Paradigm we can always make fun of the Canadian military. :D

Just kidding and yes ... I only make fun of large groups of armed people from behind a keyboard. :p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I just spent like 30 minutes trying and only saw a pic of a stack of A500's and some other stuff ... maybe a turntable too but if you don't want to bash Paradigm we can always make fun of the Canadian military. :D

Just kidding and yes ... I only make fun of large groups of armed people from behind a keyboard. :p
I saw the same stuff as well.

Jeff, I thought I'd seen photos of your entire system before. Where did I see them?:confused:

Alex, we make fun of our military - join the fun! I also served for 23 years (might've mentioned that before...), so I can make fun from an insider's point of view.

I had to laugh at the "Simpsons" episode, where they went to Canada and there was a scene showing "Veterans Of No Foreign Wars".:D Completely untrue, but amusing nonetheless...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Happy 10th anniversary to this thread. :cool: The TT looks beautiful. I wish you and daughter listening pleasure together. This makes me thrilled for you both.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Happy 10th anniversary to this thread. :cool: The TT looks beautiful. I wish you and daughter listening pleasure together. This makes me thrilled for you both.
Thanks, I didn't take note of the start date! Time really flies, eh?

She had all four of her wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and is not a happy camper right now. But, when I was spinning the Elvis records, she called out from her room, "Turn it up!".

She's weird, just like her Dad...:D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks, I didn't take note of the start date! Time really flies, eh?

She had all four of her wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and is not a happy camper right now. But, when I was spinning the Elvis records, she called out from her room, "Turn it up!".

She's weird, just like her Dad...:D
Yep been here in Fl for 3 yrs this month. Time does fly. Been enjoying Elvis since I was 9 years old. I miss the EP vinyl I had. Now I have some EP on CD.
Keep enjoying.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis