My living room theater finally done!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
What the heck? No picture on the screen? Come on man. :p Now that's how you do it. Enjoy it to the fullest.

H

Heardtherewasfood

Audioholic Intern
Well it took a long time coming and going down some roads and turning around to start over. Buts it's finally done a system that I can be happy with for a long time to come!

Thank you everyone that's helped me get this far. This wouldn't have happened without your support and help

Have 3 Klipsch RP8000f's for my front 3.
View attachment 28815
4 SVS prime towers for my surround channels.
View attachment 28816

4 RSL C34e's for my heights
View attachment 28817

For the boom I have 2 SVS PB 4000's set up near field behind my couches. They just measure better there Lol
View attachment 28820

The brains of this operation is a denon X4400H AV reciever. Powering the front 3 towers with a Emotiva Gen 3 3 channel amp.
The surrounds with an Emotiva UPA-7 amp.
And the heights with the Denon
View attachment 28821

The visuals are supplied by a Sony 4k player 2017 model I believe. A 120 INCH screen a fella built for me for cheap. An Optoma HD26 projector. He sold me for a real good deal.

Streaming figuring out with music best route to go. Something where I can play my Tidal account in here. That's the next step although music will primarily be my bedroom and office setups I'll post when they are done.

Once again thank you so much for everything you guys this would have not come out as well without your help!

Hope you like it any questions or feedback wisdom or insight feel free to fire away!!!
Pretty awesome, do you prefer the subs behind you prefer the video wall? Asking for a friend.........................
Well it took a long time coming and going down some roads and turning around to start over. Buts it's finally done a system that I can be happy with for a long time to come!

Thank you everyone that's helped me get this far. This wouldn't have happened without your support and help

Have 3 Klipsch RP8000f's for my front 3.
View attachment 28815
4 SVS prime towers for my surround channels.
View attachment 28816

4 RSL C34e's for my heights
View attachment 28817

For the boom I have 2 SVS PB 4000's set up near field behind my couches. They just measure better there Lol
View attachment 28820

The brains of this operation is a denon X4400H AV reciever. Powering the front 3 towers with a Emotiva Gen 3 3 channel amp.
The surrounds with an Emotiva UPA-7 amp.
And the heights with the Denon
View attachment 28821

The visuals are supplied by a Sony 4k player 2017 model I believe. A 120 INCH screen a fella built for me for cheap. An Optoma HD26 projector. He sold me for a real good deal.

Streaming figuring out with music best route to go. Something where I can play my Tidal account in here. That's the next step although music will primarily be my bedroom and office setups I'll post when they are done.

Once again thank you so much for everything you guys this would have not come out as well without your help!

Hope you like it any questions or feedback wisdom or insight feel free to fire away!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty awesome, do you prefer the subs behind you prefer the video wall? Asking for a friend.........................
I ultimately preferred one up front to the left on the front wall and one behind the couches to the right. They ultimately gave the best measured response there

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It'spp
I need to check that place out. I'm about 35 min away though. Not too bad.
Its a nice place they treat you well only high end type of audio store we still have in San Antonio
Do favor ceartin brands but you still get a lot of cool finds in there browsing around they've always treated me very well there

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis