MY HT designed for a Family of 4

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Very nice! That's a great set-up.

Care to add a back row and make it for a family of six (to add me and my pooch)? :D
no problems Adam I even have a nice little couch for the Pooch.:) The Pooch can have the front. Be warned though the kids would rather play with the pooch.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
no problems Adam I even have a nice little couch for the Pooch.:) The Pooch can have the front. Be warned though the kids would rather play with the pooch.:)
Excellent! She'd rather play with them then watch TV, too. :)

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Those seats look so comfortable I would have no problem falling a sleep in them if the movie ever got boring.

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Those seats look so comfortable I would have no problem falling a sleep in them if the movie ever got boring.
Trust me Ive had a few times especailly when my kids want to watch the same movie again

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Extremely Nice !!!

Exactly what I would fit together for a mere $50K.

I have a friend in Perth, he seems to have $$$ and is always in something new. Right now he is breeding race horses.

I need to move there ( to Perth) so I can afford these fantanstic stereo systems ;)

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - Right Now I am working on learning fly fishing :eek: I am at the frustrated stage.

P.S.S - Can I sit next to Adam if I let his dog, Niiki sit in my lap ? :D

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Exactly what I would fit together for a mere $50K.

I have a friend in Perth, he seems to have $$$ and is always in something new. Right now he is breeding race horses.

I need to move there ( to Perth) so I can afford these fantanstic stereo systems ;)

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - Right Now I am working on learning fly fishing :eek: I am at the frustrated stage.

P.S.S - Can I sit next to Adam if I let his dog, Niiki sit in my lap ? :D
Thanks Forest Man, goodluck with the fly fishing:). Perth is a nice place to live. ;)

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Looks like you are a stickler for tidy (in a good way;)).

Nice job as always Frank.:cool:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Very nice, man! I like what you have done with the place. :)

I have always wanted to try an anamorphic setup, but have never gotten around to it, cause it kind of seems like a bit of a pain. Maybe someday! :D

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
I would like to thank Aaron Rigg from AVICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD for Calibrating(ISF) my projector today.

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Very nice, man! I like what you have done with the place. :)

I have always wanted to try an anamorphic setup, but have never gotten around to it, cause it kind of seems like a bit of a pain. Maybe someday! :D
Thanks strube:) The anamorphic setup is hard but once its done right its amazing

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oh my.......

That is absolutely sick.

Very well done:cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis