N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Looks great. Cant wait till i can afford something like the Martin Logans. Just wondering how well the Def Tech center and MLs match?

K

kode3

Enthusiast

The Def Tech does not match perfectly of course, but it's certainly not bad. The only reason I did not get a Martin Logan center is the price. I am saving my money for a new Pioneer Elite T.V. first :)

F

frostbyte

Nice

Looks good. What kind of cables are you rinning? Nice looking. How is the SVS working out? How does it compare to the others you listed? I just got my B&K amp in today so I'll get to play a bit this weekend. Looks good though.

F

frostbyte

Sad

Unfortunately, I had bad luck with 6th Ave. I got the amp Thursday and it was not just a refurbished unit, but a beaten up, tattered and torn, used and abused unit. It had 5 or 6 dent/dings/gashes on it and one channel was fuzzy. I am returning it. So I'm back on the prowl for an amp.

K

kode3

Enthusiast
frostbyte said:
Looks good. What kind of cables are you rinning? Nice looking. How is the SVS working out? How does it compare to the others you listed? I just got my B&K amp in today so I'll get to play a bit this weekend. Looks good though.
Thanks :) I am running AudioQuest Interconnects, and MIT AVt3 Speaker cables. The SVS is the best sub I have ever had. I had a Def Tech SuperCube 1 and a Rel Strata, the SVS kills them both for much less $. Sorry to hear about you B&K, that's too bad.

zipper said:
Sweet setup. Are you impressed with the B&K amp?
Thanks also :) The B&K is great, no regrets here. For the $799 price, it's really good. Nice power, and a clean sound.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis