My Home Theater and Media Room walk through tours!

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
I've been asked by those following my home theater build videos over the past couple years to post a current and complete walk through video.

I finally got around to documenting the completed basement build. It took me over two years from design to final build of what you see here and I did it all with my own two hands and it's been a ton of work. Here are some pics of the final areas as well as the full video tour down to the collectibles in my media room.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Holy smokes ... I haven't felt this jealous in months! I can't believe this has only had a few views. I have the attention span of a 3 year old and still watched and appreciated the video. Thanks for the tour.

The computer geeks ought to find it interesting.

Subs the size of Roman columns ... that should work for the bass heads. :)

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Holy smokes ... I haven't felt this jealous in months! I can't believe this has only had a few views. I have the attention span of a 3 year old and still watched and appreciated the video. Thanks for the tour.

The computer geeks ought to find it interesting.

Subs the size of Roman columns ... that should work for the bass heads. :)
It's tough getting any attention of something you're proud of these days when everyone is preoccupied with ridiculous arguments over politics.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
It's tough getting any attention of something you're proud of these days when everyone is preoccupied with ridiculous arguments over politics.
Awesome setup! Cool memorabilia bro!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Politics goes good with anything, especially religion … and sometimes white nationalism but for men only.

Was that chair an Ekornes? I have seen their stuff in a show room and a friend recently upped his seating game to that level. I’ve got like the worst case of champagne tastes and a beer budget.

I’ll have to check out your other videos too.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Politics goes good with anything, especially religion … and sometimes white nationalism but for men only.

Was that chair an Ekornes? I have seen their stuff in a show room and a friend recently upped his seating game to that level. I’ve got like the worst case of champagne tastes and a beer budget.

I’ll have to check out your other videos too.
If you are referring to the recliner in the media room then it was this: https://amzn.to/3IHtFrM

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis