My Home Cinema (noob version)

W

westcott

Audioholic General
In the next photos you'll se metal framing and rockwool.View attachment 12737
Good luck with your project. What I would have given to have had open walls to run all the electrical, lighting, switches, and AV wiring. Run more wire than you need. You just never know when you will that ethernet, phone, or component video cable.

cristisabo_28

cristisabo_28

Junior Audioholic
Next step is buying the 135" 16:9 Elite screen EZ Frame...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good so far! Love that 300 Poster. Hmmm gives me an idea. :)

cristisabo_28

cristisabo_28

Junior Audioholic
P1120845.JPG
Welcome to my mancave!
Basement entry to my ventertainment room

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking great. What PJ is that Sony? and what is the screen company? How long did it take to setup? Is it for weekend use?

cristisabo_28

cristisabo_28

Junior Audioholic
Looking great. What PJ is that Sony? and what is the screen company? How long did it take to setup? Is it for weekend use?
The pj is Panasonic pt-at6000(this is the european version of the US 8000 model.The screen is made in china and bought from Germany.It's a 16:9 133" diagonal,aluminium frame.it costs 350 euro.Well,it took almost 1 and a half years to set this up because I didn't have all the money when I started it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The pj is Panasonic pt-at6000(this is the european version of the US 8000 model.The screen is made in china and bought from Germany.It's a 16:9 133" diagonal,aluminium frame.it costs 350 euro.Well,it took almost 1 and a half years to set this up because I didn't have all the money when I started it.
Nice I hope you fully enjoy it. I love my modest setup.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis