Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
The curved cabs and woven drivers are sexy. $200 in is a steal for those.

Your excitement is bubbling through in your posts and I think that's awesome. I know how you feel right now. You're gonna want to listen to your whole music collection all over again. Great place to be imo! Congrats!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I see your mains have a dedicated midrange driver so they're either 2.5 or 3 way speakers too. I'll bet they sound great.

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Yeah they sound great . Was up till midnight with setup , then put on "the quiet place 2" on blu-ray. Glorious! The center is a massive upgrade! Much nicer vocals and little sibilance. Played a few songs and over the moon with the fronts in stereo, great soundstage and Definitely more midbass punch I was lacking before. Just overall a much nicer sound. Plus the woven woofers are quite attractive! Thanks !

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Streaming Spotify through the avr and wow. Wow. Something in the way, by Nirvana , has never sounded so good! It's full , it's clean , vocals are great. Much more detail. I'm having an eargasm .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Streaming Spotify through the avr and wow. Wow. Something in the way, by Nirvana , has never sounded so good! It's full , it's clean , vocals are great. Much more detail. I'm having an eargasm .
Yup! New speakers always lead to listening to your collection all over again! For me it's almost like discovering new music. You always notice new things you hadn't before and it makes it all fresh again.

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
They push the Yamaha RXV4-A . Listening at around -10dB and she's getting hot got a little portable fan easing it's pain

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Great song.

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
The guy I purchased them off found the spikes ! I now have the tweeters at ear level and line up nicely with the tweeter if the center . Pretty pleased ! Still going through music , and so far extremely happy. The fuller mid-range has been the greatest improvement. Now to continue saving for a OLED . I live my TCL backlit LCD , has great contrast and black levels , but an oled is definitely an upgrade.

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Upgrade time!!! Sony A90j 65" OLED has arrived. This thing is honestly breathtaking. Nearly went with the TCL mini led C825 or Samsung q90a but the OLED is a step above, especially in my light controlled room . Absolutely wrapped!
IMG_20220118_194053_copy_1119x839.jpg

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis