cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Hey guys, here is my current setup. I rent a room so this is my main setup! Working with the dimensions of the room, but so far it's sounding good. The room size lends well to the Pb2000's lfe output!!! I just got the sub and yamaha RXV4A receiver last week so still very excited and tweaking to my hearts content! The yamaha Ns series speakers are nice sounding, quite laid back, picked up the set second hand in excellent condition. Looking to get some vesa tv legs to allow center speaker to be centered on stand with receiver and bluray to either side. The Tcl P715 with android handles all my streaming. Have Surrounds to each side of bed. Any opinions or tips welcome!

Attachments

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hey guys, here is my current setup. I rent a room so this is my main setup! Working with the dimensions of the room, but so far it's sounding good. The room size lends well to the Pb2000's lfe output!!! I just got the sub and yamaha RXV4A receiver last week so still very excited and tweaking to my hearts content! The yamaha Ns series speakers are nice sounding, quite laid back, picked up the set second hand in excellent condition. Looking to get some vesa tv legs to allow center speaker to be centered on stand with receiver and bluray to either side. The Tcl P715 with android handles all my streaming. Have Surrounds to each side of bed. Any opinions or tips welcome!
Nice seup bro!! Gotta nice man cave there!

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Lava lamp would set the mood! I would love to remove the drawers from beside the sub, but can't at this stage, no storage available. It doesn't seem to mind :D

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
I'll lure her in with the promise of near field lfe excitement!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's a nice cozy looking little setup you got there!

I actually have a lava lamp...

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Very Nice!

cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Here's pics of Surrounds. Have them facing me at 90 degrees, just off wall. Would I be better having them at a 45 degree (or less) angle in the corner? I'd have to sit them on side tables for that. Despite the 4 remotes, only use the one TV remote 95% of the time, streaming apps via android TV on the tcl. They give you 2 remotes with TV, one full-size and a mini Bluetooth one. I like that. And the impressive picture quality especially for the price.

Attachments

Last edited:
cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
Aftermarket tv legs finally arrived!!!! Damn covid shipping. They bolt to vesa mounts and sit either side of center channel. Worked perfectly. Center is now, well, centered and amp sits to one side. Bluray player will go on the right hand side. Really happy! Much cleaner look. Edit ; added a photo with flash on for clarity.
IMG_20210401_200728_copy_1106x829.jpg
IMG_20210401_230316_copy_1044x783.jpg

Last edited:
cerwinmad

cerwinmad

Full Audioholic
The legs splay each side towards the front for stability, which gives a nice space for the center channel. Highly recommend these over many factory stands I've had, they are that good. Also been black and slimline give the pleasing effect of the TV floating above the desktop.
IMG_20210401_220339_copy_1104x828.jpg
IMG_20210401_230403_copy_1128x846.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great! I'd move the sub next to your bed and use as a table with a cloth on top. It would make for a wider soundstage and imaging for your speakers. + you can get to your dresser draws. Enjoy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis