MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
MW3 on Veteran was waaaay tougher than Gears3 on Insane.
Gears took me about 9 hours to get through on insane. Comparatively, MW took me almost 7 hours on Hardened the first time through, and 13 hrs to finish them up on Veteran

i only played 1 team deathmatch, went 17 and 9. Not too great considering i regularly hit the nuke killstreak on MW2, but not too bad considering i had never seen the map before
The only really difficult parts of the Gears 3 campaign on insane is when you had to fight the serapadse with armoured kantus'a together and the final boss of the game.

MW on Veteran has always offered a nice challange, annoying at times but gratifying when you complete it.

B

Beatmatcher247

Full Audioholic
I'll stick to playing Battlefield 3, thank you :D
Yah, amen brother. I refuse to ever pay for another rehashed modern warfare. I already did that 3 times. I also really don't like that they will be selling virtual perks/items for real $. That's a bunch of money hungry bullshit. As if the franchise selling more than Star Wars and Lord of the Rings ever did put together isn't enough.

Battlefield 3 is clearly a lot more innovative, fluid and smooth, much more hardware demanding (PC at least), 64 person servers, vehicles are a blast, and the community's average age seems to be a lot higher... each of these reasons on their own justify me playing that instead of modern warfare for the next year or two to satisfy my FPS thirst.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
BF3 is supposed to be pretty good, at least one guy that plays MW3 with me likes it. It's all good if we can get more quality FPS games released, having a selection is nice.

Only a level and a half to go till prestige, should be able to get that done tonight. :)

Steve

A

Arcane19

Audioholic Intern
XBL:
x PwnJob Prince

PSN ID:
aka-BaBa
Outsourced-

Whoever wants to party up let me know.

K

K-Dubb

Audioholic Intern
BF3 is supposed to be pretty good, at least one guy that plays MW3 with me likes it. It's all good if we can get more quality FPS games released, having a selection is nice.

Only a level and a half to go till prestige, should be able to get that done tonight. :)

Steve
I think BF3 is great. Although I play it on PC. Have not got MW3 yet, but I am glad they brought back dedicated servers (for pc).

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
can't really compare the two, it's apples and oranges.

Two completely different play styles for multiplayer.
MW3 is a fast paced, more close quarters style that allows success through Lonewolf running and gunning.
BF3 is very team focused over larger areas (allowing vehicle strategy) and really takes a lot of good communication and team work to be really good at it.

Mostly depends on how you like to play that will determine your favorite. Fanboy-ism is a touch too rampant. They're both really great shooters, focused in two completely different directions.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis