MUST SEE ! deal of the century.

Too funny. I like the part about being "magnetically shielded". I was thinking of putting these right next to that CRT television in my living room - they blend so well! lol

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Clint DeBoer said:
Too funny. I like the part about being "magnetically shielded". I was thinking of putting these right next to that CRT television in my living room - they blend so well! lol
i had a good laugh looking through the sellers feedback,he actually sold a few pairs of them to people & they love them too:rolleyes:

reminds me of the three stooges where they were trying to put plumbing in a woman's bath room & made a pipe monster.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
well this just goes to show that the majority of people are morons and will buy anything put in front of them

A

antca

Audiophyte
I think I found the "manufacturer"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20060313/ca_pr_on_od/oddity_beer_on_tap

Same maker....
EXCERPT:
OSLO, Norway (AP) - It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned to beer.
By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Spiffyfast said:
well this just goes to show that the majority of people are morons and will buy anything put in front of them
can you imagine paying good money for that mess or even worse sitting down & listening to them.

i hope the guy who builds them only uses brand new septic grade plumbing & not used stuff.:eek:

A

AlienZen

Audiophyte
highfihoney said:
can you imagine paying good money for that mess or even worse sitting down & listening to them.

i hope the guy who builds them only uses brand new septic grade plumbing & not used stuff.:eek:
You gotta wonder, though. I'm pretty confident these speakers sound like crap... wouldn't it be fitting they smell, as well?:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis