Music in the garden

M

mvhetes

Audiophyte
I’m looking to listen to music — stored on my Android phone — while working in the backyard during the warm summer months. I don't want to wear the phone in the hot sun, but leave it on the patio. For that purpose it seemed that the best bet would be a pair of Bluetooth headphones connected wirelessly to a range extender some 80 feet (about 25 meters) away on the shaded patio. Is this feasible? What would be the minimum requirements for such a setup? Is there a better alternative?

D

davidwise111

Audiophyte
I’m looking to listen to music — stored on my Android phone — while working in the backyard during the warm summer months. I don't want to wear the phone in the hot sun, but leave it on the patio. For that purpose it seemed that the best bet would be a pair of Bluetooth headphones connected wirelessly to a range extender some 80 feet (about 25 meters) away on the shaded patio. Is this feasible? What would be the minimum requirements for such a setup? Is there a better alternative?
if you find a good source plz share it with me. I am also interested to know more about this.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I take it the birds in your backyard can't hold pitch!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis