• Total voters
Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Seeing how many of you guys have or haven’t taken the plunge

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can't, my Denons are too old for even the app :) I would use the editor app if I could, I dunno about the MultiEQ-X for the price but haven't seen very many user comments either let alone comparison measurements....

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Too expensive and the rules around it kinda suck. I have the Audyssey app and that's just fine for me. That 20 bucks and I was reluctant to even do that.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Even for $200, I would probably go for it if and when I replace my 5 year old model AVR unless they change their pricing policy to include a decent discount for repeat customers who need the license for their replacement AVR/AVP, as opposed to using it for a second/additional unit.

rom3

rom3

Audioholic Intern
I purchased a license. At first was hesitant because of the price. I'm very happy I did. The ability to get rid of the standard high frequency rolloff and easily add a tilt (+ dB's in low frequencies, - dB's in the upper frequencies) absolutely made it worth while for me. No amount of tinkering I did using the mobile app got me to where I wanted it to be. Happy now!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis