KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah I think I'm in that discussion without looking. I don't mind hearing the feet, tho but don't consider it too bassy (altho I might if I ticked up my sub level to +6 :) ).

ps It was two selections down from what I just listened to, so giving it another listen :)
Actually, you were not in that discussion, but I have brought it up several times.
In a way that is different because it is a sound that doesn't really belong (arguably, Eric probably was not tapping his foot with the idea of it being on the recording).

C

CoryW

Audioholic
Hello everyone, I am a novice at this Audio / Home Theatre hobby. I have a question that I hope some of you more experienced users can assist with. I currently have a Denon X4400h with a Outlaw Model 7000x assisiting my 5.1.4 set up. My Speakers consist of Klipsch RF7 IIIs with the matching Center Channel and Surrounds. Atmos speakers are SVS Prime Elevation. I currently feel as if my Klipsch RF7s are not producing bass as other users have reported. Is it a good idea to purchase a higher end 2 ch Power Amp? Will my system sound odd/weird if I do this and power my center Ch with my outlaw model 7000x? I am considering a Parasound A21+ amp. Thoughts?
Most likely you have a bass Reflection/standing wave issue. More watts won’t help. Add some room treatmen, bass traps or something

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, you were not in that discussion, but I have brought it up several times.
In a way that is different because it is a sound that doesn't really belong (arguably, Eric probably was not tapping his foot with the idea of it being on the recording).
Yeah could have been elsewhere you brought it up (or someone else for that matter). Hard to know what the intentions of the recording was in that regard. Maybe they thought it added to conveying the live performance aspect....maybe its a goof. In any case I wouldn't call the recording excessive in bass after listening to it again....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis