Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
mulester7 said:
...if memory serves, Auchtermuchty is situated...
Out of curiosity, if I hadn't actually written 'Auchtermuchty', would you have been able to find the information from the way it was spoken in the video?

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Buckle-meister said:
Out of curiosity, if I hadn't actually written 'Auchtermuchty', would you have been able to find the information from the way it was spoken in the video?
.....Buckle, I swear on my bagpipes you're pretty sharp....long live info.com....14 search engines including Google.....

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
MDS said:
Just in case you aren't kidding mulester...

Say 'wear the fox hat' quickly. Doesn't it sound like 'where the f*ks that'? It takes a second to get it.
Sort of like saying:

Anyone seen Mike Hunt?

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Buckle-meister said:
Never, :eek: ever :eek: :eek: swear on the bagpipes! :eek: :eek: :eek:
.....I appreciate the heads-up, Buckle....how about I claim an errant key-stroke and say I sweat on my bagpipes?.....

majorloser

majorloser

mulester7 said:
.....I appreciate the heads-up, Buckle....how about I claim an errant key-stroke and say I sweat on my bagpipes?.....
:eek:

Sweaty bagpipes.........................................I know that should be censored.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
majorloser said:
:eek:

Sweaty bagpipes.........................................I know that should be censored.
.....well, for sure it should be avoided, Major....the things get slippery......

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Actually...

Pat D said:
His name can still rattle some over at AA, too! I mentioned his name over there a few days ago while defending Richard Greene's honour . . .

Aw gee! You didn't take his famous boombox, did you? I've actually seen his boombox . . .
....I haven't seen it....it came in a burlap sack and I was asked to respect it's privacy...I know one thing...it's controlled by a "Clapper", very user friendly. The only problem is I'm sorta gettin' tired of hearin' "My Sharona"...and the power cord with Shunyata Research printed on it is sorta' confusing...

Hey, hot d@mn...I made the big time too!!! A privilege to be in such company...

http://residentloser.youarelame.com

BTW Pat, you have also been honored.

It would be funny if it was a...er...well...funny.

jimHJJ(...Cheez, he, she or it should get some new material...)

P.P.S. Actually, I just discovered that all you have to do is type-in or substitute any alpha-numeric anything betwixt the double slashes and the first period and anyone can be lame...which is ofttimes the case. I guess I go to the head of the class.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis