brian32672

brian32672

Banned
jaxter said:
Pardon me in advance for talking about the relative strengths and weaknesses of particular movies in this forum , which was intended for audio and video discussions.
Hmm, you are not pardoned. J/K.:p

Please note: This is the exact place to talk about this stuff.
Movies, DVDs & Theatricks
This is the place for DVD-Video, Laserdiscs and all things that go WOMP! in the night. Found an easter egg? Want to recommend a DVD? Waiting for the 5th episode of Lethal Weapon to come out?
Granted it could go in the steam vent as well.

J

jmgillespie

Junior Audioholic
Sheep, I didn't really mean boomy but the bass they made for WoW was not very good and they used the same bass sound the entire movie no matter what was going on. And I don't think my SVS PC-Plus could even make a boomy sound if it wanted to.
As for Mr. and Mrs. Smith you have to go in to the movie knowing its not going for realistic its going for laughs and explosive action and it did what it set out too. The scene where they are breaking into kidnap that kid (tank) and he is wearing a fight club shirt was pretty funny to me. Thats what I hate about critics they bash a ton of movies that are not setting out to win a award but for some laughs and some great action scenes. A example of this would be Sin City yes it got alot of good reviews but the bad reviews were from people saying thats not possible or too much gore and I didn't like the black and white stuff thats what the movie was suppost to be all about don't review it if you don't get it. Enough with my rant, best quote of the movie comes from Vince Vaughn " Mom! We are on high alert here. I almost killed you right there!"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis