Moving into new house!

C

Cygnus

Senior Audioholic
Hey guys, im moving into my new house tomorrow (which is in the country, opposite to what im in right now: the city!)

Wish me luck! I may not have internet for a couple of days, but I will post pics of audio/video systems - and the house - as soon as possible. Allthough I will miss this house (ive been here since i was 5 or 6 i think), the new house is very nice!

Talk to you all as soon as possible.

Your freind,
Cygnus.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Good luck! Hope the move goes smooth and the new place is good for audio! :)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Cygnus said:
Hey guys, im moving into my new house tomorrow (which is in the country, opposite to what im in right now: the city!)

Wish me luck! I may not have internet for a couple of days, but I will post pics of audio/video systems - and the house - as soon as possible. Allthough I will miss this house (ive been here since i was 5 or 6 i think), the new house is very nice!

Talk to you all as soon as possible.

Your freind,
Cygnus.
.....congrats abundent....now you can whiz off the porch at high noon and grin.....

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Good luck with the move Cygnus. Hope it all goes well. Better to be in the country any day IMO.

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Takeereasy said:
Good luck with the move Cygnus. Hope it all goes well. Better to be in the country any day IMO.
Cygnus, Good luck on your move. Enjoy the new digs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis