Movies House Now Open. Phase 3. First movies ya see?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Went to see...on a rainy day. I was a rockin’ in my chair. Demo worthy when this comes out physical for sure. Mask on the whole time.
22A208BF-D787-404D-A421-AD5F7B3383FC.jpeg

Comfy chair. :)
FAFFA6E2-25D1-4DE5-8801-5C767B3CE67F.jpeg

Preview
6021E694-343F-482F-887B-69E3568AB7AD.jpeg

C1F30773-B58E-4883-B7C9-7EE726C67CF5.jpeg

Showtime!
3F1EBCA3-3FF3-41EB-9D5E-A2D8B265FD8C.jpeg

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks.
How many foot shots do you need? You have both feet in both pictures. ;) :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That a theater you can get food/drink service in? Don't have one of those but might get me to go to the theaters again....been 6 years since my last visit I think. The only theater near here that does that shows older flicks on a smallish screen and my audio system is better....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That a theater you can get food/drink service in? Don't have one of those but might get me to go to the theaters again....been 6 years since my last visit I think. The only theater near here that does that shows older flicks on a smallish screen and my audio system is better....
It’s real near me. I could even walk there. Maybe a 20 min. walk. I was shocked how great the sound was at the Regal. The bass was intense and loud too. Last time I went to the movies was Incredibles 2 maybe two years ago. Actually they were showing mostly older movies too I guess cause not many releases. No food service. Just regular get your own food stuff deal. Can’t wait to get the Blu-ray for this one.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It’s real near me. I could even walk there. Maybe a 20 min. walk. I was shocked how great the sound was at the Regal. The bass was intense and loud too. Last time I went to the movies was Incredibles 2 maybe two years ago. Actually they were showing mostly older movies too I guess cause not many releases. No food service. Just regular get your own food stuff deal. Can’t wait to get the Blu-ray for this one.
I was wondering about the food/drink service due the table type surface on the chairs....I'm used to plain old armrests. I like the spacing between the seats, too rather than sharing armrests :)

LOL it's a 45 mile drive to the nearest theater for me.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I was wondering about the food/drink service due the table type surface on the chairs....I'm used to plain old armrests. I like the spacing between the seats, too rather than sharing armrests :)

LOL it's a 45 mile drive to the nearest theater for me.
We're lucky enough to have Alamo Draft House here. If I go to a movie, that's where I'll go. The theater next to my house is nice too, but they don't have table service and their sound system blows.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis