Motorstorm Time Attack update CAUTION

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed it this morning and downloaded it - it installed in just a few seconds, so that seemed to be an indicator something was wrong. Sure enough, when I fired up Motorstorm, the console froze. I restarted it, tried it again, same thing. So I downloaded and installed it again and it still does it. DO NOT INSTALL THE UPDATE if you have this game.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Hey,

I did a little searching apparently if you remove update 1.1 from your system download the update then run motorstorm and install the update is should fix everything. I don't know if this works since I don't have the game but its worth a try. You might only have to remove 1.1 and be good to go.

Looks like they just designed the update to be installed rather unintuitively.

Post 57 on page 1 and 17 on page 2
http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=101160

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed that it doesn't show up at all, but the 1.1 update does. I had actually thought of doing what you mentioned, but wanted to see if anyone responded on Playstation.com Nothing yet, so I guess I will try doing what you said.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Did you manage to get it working again? If so what method did you use?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
yes, I deleted 1.1 - that allows the game to play again, then run Motorstorm, go online and it will tell you there is an update, which is 1.2. Time Attack is pretty cool. The update that is available at the store is no good.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Glad to hear you got it working. Good news for everyone who has that problem or could have it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis