Mortal Kombat 9 Debut Trailer Screams of Fatality

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Mortal Kombat 9 Debut Trailer Screams of Fatality
06/10/2010 Written by Zak Islam

For all the Mortal Kombat and fighting fans out there: a new Mortal Kombat game for consoles has been announced. Before you have a heart failure, just be sure to check out the just-release trailer for this epic game. You won’t be disappointed.

Mortal Kombat is currently scheduled for a 2011 release.

Source: PSLS

Last edited by a moderator:
ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
I was in 5th grade when MK2 was 'the' game. Hadn't been released on console yet... still rocking MK1 back then.
I remember spending all weekend playing those games, drawing the characters, making my own, etc.
I got out of consoles with the PS and never went further than MK3 (ultimate).

Having said that, that game looks like a kickass throwback to MK2 (acid pit stage) and MK3 as well. Makes me wish I had an PS3. :eek:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I was into MK back in the arcade days. But I bought MK vs DC and got bored of it pretty quick. Don't know if I'll be too excited about buying another MK game.

F

Faustblix

Junior Audioholic
I'm going to have to get that game asap. I've been a fiend for MK ever since I was a kid. MK Trilogy was my favorite for Brutalities. So freaking happy the style of the game is coming back to it's original form. None of this 3d strafing nonsense it looks like.

Wonder if you folks'd be interested in this too... New film: 2013

No thread jacking intended, just a side. Didn't seem appropriate to open new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis