More Snake Oil Being Spread!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I read that as "I am stupid, I must be right."

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." OR

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
I read that as "I am stupid, I must be right."

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." OR

I know right?! I almost couldn’t believe it, I had to read it over a couple times to be sure. I was thinking “come on, nobody could be that stupid” but nope, he is!

So true! Lol

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Everyone should hurry and get this $30 ground cable for your turntable. It could actually improve the sound. :p

To prevent dangerous reverse flux polarity it has arrows to indicate which way the electricity flows, no extra charge for this feature!

View attachment 31200
Wow! That must be REALLY long, if it can reach Saturn. Does it come with a balloon, to make it weigh less?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hey I don’t know anymore about it being bogus anymore! There was a salesman trying to sale cables to this guy and he told him the longer power cables are better, and he went on to agree, so it must be true!
View attachment 31242
Lmao
"A person who sells cables told me...". Well, there you have it- proof. What else could anyone need, to convince them?

"I was told, by someone on high authority, that this is better".

Must have had some pretty intensive training, too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis