More Problems For Onkyo

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Automative Entertainment division closed, probably due to lack of customers and was as result loss center.
The other one is clearly cutting fat
"transducers attached to aging barrels to infuse music into your favorite adult beverage, whether sake, wine, or beer "
WTF?
This news maybe is not so bad, as it shows that Onkyo main company is still interested in survival.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
"transducers attached to aging barrels to infuse music into your favorite adult beverage, whether sake, wine, or beer "
WTF?
I thought that was unique to say the least.

Can I get a Bordeaux infused with some Zappa please?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Automative Entertainment division closed, probably due to lack of customers and was as result loss center.
The other one is clearly cutting fat
WTF?
This news maybe is not so bad, as it shows that Onkyo main company is still interested in survival.
Yeah that one got my attention too! :) Was just about to post it....

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
In that same article:

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 3.48.20 PM.png

Perhaps ONKYO will enter the sex toy industry.

:D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That seems the end of the road, for those two historic brands. I expect the names will be bought out of bankruptcy to sell "mutton dressed up as lamb."
Well if it's like Chapter 11 here, it could be a while yet, altho personally don't have much hope for someone coming along and saving them.....If it's like Chapter 7 yeah, that would be sooner than later.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
That seems the end of the road, for those two historic brands. I expect the names will be bought out of bankruptcy to sell "mutton dressed up as lamb."
I wonder why purchase of the Brand Name would interest any, since the Brand is not associated with any quality?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis