Monster Power Cords (2)

A

Aliixer

Audioholic
I have two power cords available by monster. these are great for upgrading stock power cords on subwoofers or other equipment. I have used them for amps and other components, however I have heard an audible increase in output for my subwoofer. I can be reached by responding to this thread or directly with my email address: Aclarkh@msn.com. Here is a picture of what they look like:

PRICE: $60.00 For two cords (8ft each).
1. Powerline 200
2. powerline 300 (increased awg).

Attachments

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Aliixer said:
I have two power cords available by monster. these are great for upgrading stock power cords on subwoofers or other equipment. I have used them for amps and other components, however I have heard an audible increase in output for my subwoofer. I can be reached by responding to this thread or directly with my email address: Aclarkh@msn.com. Here is a picture of what they look like:

PRICE: $60.00 For two cords (8ft each).
1. Powerline 200
2. powerline 300 (increased awg).
$60 ??? Do you have any technical data showing this "audible increase in output?" How is that so? I'm confused.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
of course he does, his receipt for the cables, he paid alot of money for them so that means it improved his sound...geesh buckeye

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
The more important question is why would one want to get rid of aftermarket power cables if they make such a noticeable difference in sound quality or output?

A

Aliixer

Audioholic
You guys are horrible! Nothing better to do than to post pointless reply's to classified ads.

''The more important question is why would one want to get rid of aftermarket power cables if they make such a noticeable difference in sound quality or output?''

I sold a few components and have the aftermarket cables left over, so they are now for sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis