Monster Cable Shifts Back Into Lawsuit Gear Against Monster Transmission

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Any updates on this case???

Been a while.
Wondering where this case is, how the guys at the transmission place doing, etc. Certainly not as well publicised as the mini golf course or Blujeans

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
buh-bye Pete A. if you're reading this: you're an as$. tell your previous boss he's an as$ as well.

edit: if you can't read this, i hope you can read your PM. asterisks don't work there.

Last edited:
Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I wanted to note for anyone paying attention to the Monster Cable Vs. The World stuff...

Monster Mini Golf has a location in NJ that I am going to visit soon, and I would have never known about it if the big bully hadn't picked on them!

But, I still HAVE NOE and NEVER WILL buy Monster Cable products! LOL!!! :D

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I bought a new in box Sony Bluray 350 at a pawn shop and it came with a four foot Monster 800 series (retail 89.99) HDMI cable (all for 100.00) anyway I tried out the Monster HDMI in comparsion to my 5.00 internet HDMI cables and the Monster SUCKS, it keeps losing the signal, have to plug and unplug constantly to get it to work (for a brief period of time) and after a week, I tossed it in the junk drawer and so far my 5.00 HDMI cable has worked flawlessly.

Now I own a lot of Monster products (only cause I got them at bargain basement prices, but for the money, if buying new, I would surely look elsewhere. Their HDMI cables suck.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
I bought a new in box Sony Bluray 350 at a pawn shop and it came with a four foot Monster 800 series (retail 89.99) HDMI cable (all for 100.00) anyway I tried out the Monster HDMI in comparsion to my 5.00 internet HDMI cables and the Monster SUCKS, it keeps losing the signal, have to plug and unplug constantly to get it to work (for a brief period of time) and after a week, I tossed it in the junk drawer and so far my 5.00 HDMI cable has worked flawlessly.

Now I own a lot of Monster products (only cause I got them at bargain basement prices, but for the money, if buying new, I would surely look elsewhere. Their HDMI cables suck.
Ha! The previous owner prob pawned it because of the issues the monster cables caused!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Its only fitting that Pete_A gets blasted with 1 million red chicklets before banishment :p .

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

[flamesuit]MC tool or not, I hate to see people banned because most people don't agree with their views on a topic - right or wrong. Plus sometimes it's entertaining to watch them twist themselves up. I don't agree at all with what he had to say, but I also don't think he crossed any lines far enough to to get banned. I think a barrage of red chicklets should be enough, It's a censorship thing.[/flamesuit]

Jack

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
[flamesuit]MC tool or not, I hate to see people banned because most people don't agree with their views on a topic - right or wrong. Plus sometimes it's entertaining to watch them twist themselves up. I don't agree at all with what he had to say, but I also don't think he crossed any lines far enough to to get banned. I think a barrage of red chicklets should be enough, It's a censorship thing.[/flamesuit]

Jack
he did call me lame on a PM. that's what got him banned.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

he did call me lame on a PM. that's what got him banned.
I was thinking it was more related to the 'my dad can kick your dad's @$$' stuff that was starting to get tossed around.

Jack

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I was thinking it was more related to the 'my dad can kick your dad's @$$' stuff that was starting to get tossed around.

Jack
it started from that ... "but mom! he started it" :D

i'm mama's favorite. :eek:

seriously though:

Really? Some people do make that mistake.

For future reference, what part of my post made you want to get your *** kicked the most?

Obviously this thread has gone way off topic and has no reason to continue. I was doing reseach on multitouch screen technology and shouldn't have let myself get distracted with irrelevant one-sided "discussions" on AudioHolics. I'll be sure to use the same name when I login in again next year.
part in bold was what made me start to tick. he was an arrogant *****. <- that rhymes btw.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis