Monster Cable Driving Mini Golf Place Out of Business?

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I remember reading about those protests a couple years ago and was astounded to read Noel Lee's letter, he got so much bad publicity over 500,000 which to him is so little. I love how his letter is saying they are going through tough economic times. Hmmm wish my CEO would hire Diana Ross for our Christmas Party.

But then I recall that Mr. Lee is from a strict Chinese upbringing and from a country that has it's fair share of sweatshops and treating it's employees like slaves, guess this shouldn't surprise me much.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't know he was Asian. Now that I think about it I have never thought badly of an Asian person. I think Asian people should take it upon themselves to perform an honor killing on this cornhole:

R

Revolution

Audiophyte
That would indeed be funny, as would the coat hanger challenge that someone posted earlier....but what we are planning for CES going to be a WHOLE LOT more high profile, we promise it will be taken to a public level that they have not yet experienced!
(While we won't give any details, or do anything to spoil the element of surprise, I will say for the record that everything planned is safe and legal.)
-Patrick
I have just stumble upon this forum via this issue and have to say I am sickenned by noel lee. What a discusting human being.

Patrick ...... keep up the good fight for what's right.
Wish I could go to CES but I guess I guess well all hear about it.

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Channel 10 showed up yesterday in New Port Richey, Florida and did a nice interview with the owner of that Monster Mini Golf location. It aired last night at 11am.
Here's the link if you'd like to watch or comment.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=96289
Unbelievable - Noel Lee appears completely unapologetic in his little slice of air-time on that broadcast. What a complete a$$!

In other news - and this affects you all: I've decided to trademark the common English word "the", so everyone on this forum who has used this word in all of your posts, I am only asking for a modest royalty of $5 per person, per usage of the word. PM me with payment details. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I didn't know he was Asian. Now that I think about it I have never thought badly of an Asian person. I think Asian people should take it upon themselves to perform an honor killing on this cornhole:

Pol Pot, Mao, Kim Il-sung, his son Kim Jong-Il and the others we usually don't hear about in the US (because some of the Asian countries have strict control over what info is released about their leaders) leave you all warm and fuzzy?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Unbelievable - Noel Lee appears completely unapologetic in his little slice of air-time on that broadcast. What a complete a$$!

In other news - and this affects you all: I've decided to trademark the common English word "the", so everyone on this forum who has used this word in all of your posts, I am only asking for a modest royalty of $5 per person, per usage of the word. PM me with payment details. :D
The fact that the word has been one of the most widely used words in the language, as well as its equivalents in the other languages of the world, makes the chance of your trademark attempt one of the most ambitious and frivolous I have seen, seem slim. $5 is an outrageous fee for a word that could easily be substituted by one from any of the Worlds' known languages which, BTW, I have submitted a trademark application for each and every one so don't get any big ideas that you can use 'El', der', 'la' or anything like that.

Per your request, I am sending you a copy of a response to a payment request that I think is appropriate, instead of the $45 you probably think I owe for the last paragraph.

Here it is:
http://htmlgiant.com/?p=8368

J

jamie2112

Banned
The fact that the word has been one of the most widely used words in the language, as well as its equivalents in the other languages of the world, makes the chance of your trademark attempt one of the most ambitious and frivolous I have seen, seem slim. $5 is an outrageous fee for a word that could easily be substituted by one from any of the Worlds' known languages which, BTW, I have submitted a trademark application for each and every one so don't get any big ideas that you can use 'El', der', 'la' or anything like that.

Per your request, I am sending you a copy of a response to a payment request that I think is appropriate, instead of the $45 you probably think I owe for the last paragraph.

Here it is:
http://htmlgiant.com/?p=8368
LMFAO too funny......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis