Monoprice Monolith 7

Mitchibo

Mitchibo

Audioholic
Monolith 7 new in the box. Never unsealed from shipping box. $1250.00. Reasonable offers considered. It’s heavy so shipping is on you. Austin area.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Man, I don't need this at all, but I could just come get it.....why do good deals come up when I'm trying to save money? o_O

Mitchibo

Mitchibo

Audioholic
Man, I don't need this at all, but I could just come get it.....why do good deals come up when I'm trying to save money? o_O
My bad. New Braunfels. See? You are closer than you think. Georgetown is just a few minutes up the road.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My bad. New Braunfels. See? You are closer than you think. Georgetown is just a few minutes up the road.
I know. It's justifying the cost that is the issue for me. Don't worry about saving it. I may change my mind, but I don't want you to miss a sale because of me.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You ever sell this thing Mitch? Just curious. I was looking for something else and saw this thread. Almost forgot about it.

Mitchibo

Mitchibo

Audioholic
You ever sell this thing Mitch? Just curious. I was looking for something else and saw this thread. Almost forgot about it.
Whoa! Hey man. I did sell it. I’ll bet I’m gunna regret it someday as I could be bi-amping everything. I just didn’t have much space and wanted to have $$ to help pay for the other amp. At least that’s what I tell myself. Sort of like guns and guitars. If you not moving up in quality, never sell anything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis