Monoprice crappy service

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
I just got off the phone with monoprice, she said she would call me back when she finds something out.....this is very frustrating.
Doing any type orders at these festive times can be frustrating. A lot of traffic going on, and I believe it can be difficult at these peak times to get orders finalized and out to customers, because of the large influx of orders. We all go through this at one point in time. Keep a cool head, because getting angry and frustrated , really does not help, that how more mistakes happens

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just got off the phone with monoprice, she said she would call me back when she finds something out.....this is very frustrating.
It is, I totally agree and I feel for you. This is one of those situations where you'll get more with honey than vinegar tho. At this point I'd think they'd be better off completing the transaction and let you pick it up. Shipping it back would be pricey.

G

Gotguns

Enthusiast
Yes I am trying not to get stressed, I real feel like banging my head against the wall. It made it all the way here and I took the day off work to unload the truck with my forklift, just to find out that they said to send it back. After a call to FedEx he said he had it but could not hold on to it as monoprice said to send back.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yes I am trying not to get stressed, I real feel like banging my head against the wall. It made it all the way here and I took the day off work to unload the truck with my forklift, just to find out that they said to send it back. After a call to FedEx he said he had it but could not hold on to it as monoprice said to send back.
Please clarify:
The subwoofers too?

G

Gotguns

Enthusiast
The
Please clarify:
The subwoofers too?
The 2 Subs are the order that is at FedEx and they are sending back to monoprice, on the order of the amp it never got shipped they cancelled it before it ever left thier place.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This sounds a helluva lot like Rakuten did something Monoprice didn’t approve of.
If you didn’t actually lose any money, then you should be grateful.
It sucks that you got caught in what really appears to be some corporate BS. I’m with you that far.
But not far enough to hold Monoprice accountable.

This is all Rakuten. Dunno how they work. Don’t care to. Suffice it to say... I wouldn’t use their site again unless you learn exactly what happened and why.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Not sure on the recent sale but a lot of times the Monolith 200w amps are excluded from discounts. Just a guess.
I was wondering the same! Usually the monolith amps are excluded from the 15% discounts ! So maybe Rakutan gave an inappropriate discount that monoprice would not honor.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis