Monoprice 20% - Today Only (includes Monolith subs, too)

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Monoprice is having a today only sale where you can use either a 20% off coupon for any max order amount of $500 with a max discount of $100 (coupon code is SURPRISE 1) or a 20% off coupon for any max order amount of $2500 with a max discount of $500 (code is SURPRISE 2). These also work with their Monolith line of subs (doesn't appear to work with their amps, too :( ), which is rare for Monoprice.

MP1.jpg
MP2.jpg

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! That was a great deal... for anyone wanting a Monolith sub especially!
Surprised you did not get any responses! I hope someone got to take advantage of it!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
It was all I could do not to grab one of their 15” subs, despite the fact I have absolutely no need for it... :p

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Wow! That was a great deal... for anyone wanting a Monolith sub especially!
Surprised you did not get any responses! I hope someone got to take advantage of it!
I saw this and had the 12" in my cart, but resisted the impulse for fear of groin evisceration. I've got two subs already and get handed the reigns of the system only after the misses goes to bed. Ironic how she doesn't want me to buy anything but lords over what I've got:D

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this and had the 12" in my cart, but resisted the impulse for fear of groin evisceration. I've got two subs already and get handed the reigns of the system only after the misses goes to bed. Ironic how she doesn't want me to buy anything but lords over what I've got:D
I add speakers in my cart all the time but I’m resisting until next year. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis