H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I got the same email and Monoprice really has stepped up their game of late. I don't know how they do it but that are incredible value. Excellent, excellent prices for a lot of sub.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ah, sweet. This is the re-skinning of their 10, 12 and 15" Subs into the roundover vs chamfered cabinet.
I like they got rid of the contrasting screenprint on the cone. The black on black is far sexier and looks less like a bad car Sub Driver. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, sweet. This is the re-skinning of their 10, 12 and 15" Subs into the roundover vs chamfered cabinet.
I like they got rid of the contrasting screenprint on the cone. The black on black is far sexier and looks less like a bad car Sub Driver. :p
Yah less obnoxious now, but would prefer logo-be-gone! Altho might help with counterfeits :) Monolith had the container in the right place and time?

M

mdinno

Junior Audioholic
It's going to be a headache deciding what sub I want when the time comes I want a high level sub. You got Monolith, SVS, Hsu Research VTF, Rogersound. How you suppose to pick when they are all awesome?? I'm going through that right now deciding what speakers to upgrade to.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It's going to be a headache deciding what sub I want when the time comes I want a high level sub. You got Monolith, SVS, Hsu Research VTF, Rogersound. How you suppose to pick when they are all awesome?? I'm going through that right now deciding what speakers to upgrade to.
So far HSU is still the value leader, imo. The new Mono subs are looking very good too, and SVS just raised a bunch of prices.

K

kini

Full Audioholic
So far HSU is still the value leader, imo. The new Mono subs are looking very good too, and SVS just raised a bunch of prices.
HSU raised prices a little and shipping went up too. With the 15s the monoprice is less than $200 more for significantly better performance.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis