Monitor Audio Silver S8, LCR, SFX (2 pair)

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I've decided to sell my Monitor Audio silver series home theater speakers to upgrade. The SFX speakers are currently mounted using OmniMounts, and so have I have drilled into the back. I called Monitor Audio before-hand to approve the drilling locations and ensure sound quality was not compromised. There is a slight chip in the top of one of the S8 speakers, but sound quality is unaffected. All speakers are black, except for the S8's which are Rosemah (rose mahogany).

Original MSRP is $4100. Asking $2000 or best offer. Cash or PayPal is fine. Money orders will have to wait until it clears. I'm located in the south bay area for local pickup, but will ship if you arrange for shipping. I have all the original boxes and packaging material.

Last edited:
R

rdevans

Audiophyte
Check Saturdayaudio.com for comparison

I have been shopping for Monitor Audio Silvers lately. I found saturdayaudio.com who deals in closeouts for several manufacturers. You might want to look at their prices to see what your competition is doing. I think the S8s are about $900, the SFxs are about $500 and the LCR is about $400, so about $1800 total. Plus they are new in-box. Hope this helps...I know it is hard to determine value of used stuff, and its rough when someone is way under what you are trying to get.

Good luck

Ron

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to consider adjusting my price. It's $2350 at Saturday Audio (I have four Sfx total).

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I've lowered to $2000 or best offer. No sales tax and local wouldn't involve any shipping.

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
If I hadn't just bought rs8, lcr, and rs1's, I would have done this in a heart beat. I hear that the difference between the 2 was minimal. Argh.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis