Monitor Audio Silver 10 / 500

S

Slevin19

Audioholic Intern
Am looking for published measurements (impedance, phase vs freq, etc) and general reviews of the Monitor Audio Silver 500 (I think they were called the Silver 10 earlier). There are tons of the Silver 300 but not the 500.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Am looking for published measurements (impedance, phase vs freq, etc) and general reviews of the Monitor Audio Silver 500 (I think they were called the Silver 10 earlier). There are tons of the Silver 300 but not the 500.
Yup I couldn't find any technical reviews but the 3.1 ohm at 2.5khz would require a stout amp.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The Silver 500s are good speakers. I liked them a lot when I auditioned the. Last I checked, agreed, there is a parcity of info on the 500s compared to the 300s. Suffice it to say, though, they hold up well to the beating I gave them.

S

Slevin19

Audioholic Intern
The Silver 500s are good speakers. I liked them a lot when I auditioned the. Last I checked, agreed, there is a parcity of info on the 500s compared to the 300s. Suffice it to say, though, they hold up well to the beating I gave them.
Perhaps, not normal for Monitor Audio not to give out a higher level (relative to the 300) speaker to professional reviewers for measuring - unless there is some measurement issue. Not just the 500s but their predecessors as well (the Silver 10s).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis