Mode of Transportation

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
GM training center also as a Technician Troubleshooting diagnostics. As you would guess I was Thoroughly pissed with the closing down of Pontiac Division.
Did you get any of the t-shirts with Wiley Coyote holding the Roadrunner in his hand? I got a couple, gave one to the technical trainer for MasterCraft ski boats (because he had gone there for a fair amount of development work) and can't find mine.

My friend got the word that they wanted to move development to Mexico and he decided "I'm not learning Spanish and I'm not moving" so he quit and opened his own shop, as some of the others did. Did you know a Cary L?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Did you get any of the t-shirts with Wiley Coyote holding the Roadrunner in his hand? I got a couple, gave one to the technical trainer for MasterCraft ski boats (because he had gone there for a fair amount of development work) and can't find mine.

My friend got the word that they wanted to move development to Mexico and he decided "I'm not learning Spanish and I'm not moving" so he quit and opened his own shop, as some of the others did. Did you know a Cary L?
i had a lifetime membership for Pontiac had a Gold seal Certificate but as you know no Pontiac division anymore. Did all of my training at a division on the east side of New Orleans. Man I miss that place, I cannot remember if I met Cary L I do remember Pete an Engineer who would come down from Detroit. He would Teach classes for Dealership Tech’s great guy.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
i had a lifetime membership for Pontiac had a Gold seal Certificate but as you know no Pontiac division anymore. Did all of my training at a division on the east side of New Orleans. Man I miss that place, I cannot remember if I met Cary L I do remember Pete an Engineer who would come down from Detroit. He would Teach classes for Dealership Tech’s great guy.
Mike, you’d like this.
My wife has/had a ‘64 and ‘69 LeMans. I also own a Grand Prix GTP. It’s pretty much stock with a pulley and 18’s. We enjoy ponchos too. Unfortunate that they got rid of the division.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Mike, you’d like this.
My wife has/had a ‘64 and ‘69 LeMans. I also own a Grand Prix GTP. It’s pretty much stock with a pulley and 18’s. We enjoy ponchos too. Unfortunate that they got rid of the division.
Oh man yes I do! Loved the long front ends! Those where some of the best ever put out by GM. Today car are sh$t, What I know about the systems on cars today I couldn’t do much with. All the Modules on them I’d have to call a Tow truck. Now give me anything below 1980 it’s on!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
yeah, with 4000 plus HP each they do possess some serious grunt !
Mike, them train horns are Loud! how do you guys deal with that? it’s like on top the Engine right? Hope you and your family are well bro.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Mike, them train horns are Loud! how do you guys deal with that? it’s like on top the Engine right? Hope you and your family are well bro.
'G', my role in the rail industry has been on the management side for the past 41 years so I only get into the cab when I want to ! But to answer your question, yes they are loud but it is directed forward and back so it's not that bad in the cab.

You and your family stay safe as well :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
'G', my role in the rail industry has been on the management side for the past 41 years so I only get into the cab when I want to ! But to answer your question, yes they are loud but it is directed forward and back so it's not that bad in the cab.

You and your family stay safe as well :)
Thanks Mike! I just moved to a new apartment I’m about 300 yards from a track so I get to watch them bad boys pass every day. Without the railroad and the trucking the country would shut down.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
yep another one with the long hood! You could sleep in the back seat or other things also ;)
I had a '73 Bonneville- some of the guys at work called it 'Bonneville Galactica'.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis