Mode of Transportation

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
it was 1974, the scrawny 21 year old runt is yours truly, my first 'hot' car, '70 T/A Challenger .........

img039.jpg

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
it was 1974, the scrawny 21 year old runt is yours truly, my first 'hot' car, '70 T/A Challenger .........

View attachment 35098
Wow!!! ‘74 is when I was born. This is the first car I ever bought back in 1994, for my birthday.
Didn’t look quite like this but here’s

“the heap”
Not my DD but definitely as much as I can.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
'69, Schweeeet !!

motor ?
short list...
Just a little 355”
It’s 11:1
200cc dart heads
Custom comp cams cam
Monster trans 700r4

Goes 11.90’s if I can hook it up, but the best part is the hotchkiss suspension lets me RIIIP corners and off ramps.
I grew up across the highway from a pretty famous dragstrip so I grew up with fuel cars, and drag racing is in my blood. I wanted a pro touring vibe for this one.
Love your Vette and the stinger hood!

To john parks, I agree with the pacer. It’s nasty! But I have to love them, since a friend of mine and I rolled his sisters pacer on a gravel road. It kept me alive so...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
William, I understand your love of the quarter mile, I campaigned my '86 Monte SS for five years @ Maple Grove in Pa. 10.17 @ 135. motor is 462 cu in, Dart Pro 1 heads, Callies crank/rods, JE forged pistons. Dynoed 712 HP, all motor no nitrous.......

PICT0022.JPGPICT0020.JPG

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
William, I understand your love of the quarter mile, I campaigned my '86 Monte SS for five years @ Maple Grove in Pa. 10.17 @ 135. motor is 462 cu in, Dart Pro 1 heads, Callies crank/rods, JE forged pistons. Dynoed 712 HP, all motor no nitrous.......

View attachment 35106View attachment 35107
Looks great!!! My BIL has an ‘84 with a 468. Pretty decent.
My brother has an ‘82 S-10 with a 383 that goes 9 ohs. This year it’s getting a 460” sbc, gonna spray the he’ll out of it. Good times!!!’

My other ride...The “tub”

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow!!! ‘74 is when I was born. This is the first car I ever bought back in 1994, for my birthday.
Didn’t look quite like this but here’s

“the heap”
Not my DD but definitely as much as I can.

Very nice. Gonna have to have AH car show.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great!!! My BIL has an ‘84 with a 468. Pretty decent.
My brother has an ‘82 S-10 with a 383 that goes 9 ohs. This year it’s getting a 460” sbc, gonna spray the he’ll out of it. Good times!!!’

My other ride...The “tub”
Now you're just showing off... ;)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I own a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander so there's nothing from a home theater that I cannot carry. I planned it that way.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hauling stuff around was tough with the sedan. I was used to my turbo Forester XT which had tons of hatch room, but the STI was a great deal so I sold the FXT to get it (went from 159K mi to 11 mi :D ). The STI is very modified suspension wise and is a blast to drive, but even hauling a set of tires for it around is near impossible. So when a clean, used WRX wagon popped up (I had one very similar previously) I bought it right away; it is the "pickup truck" now lol.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Now you're just showing off... ;)
Man, I hope not. Just bored. Plus Andrew asked lol.
that's the kinda tub I wouldn't mine being in !
Thanks. If you’re ever in my neighborhood!!!She’s a modest 21’ Sea Ray. Her name is “Blue Ray” lol. Was gonna trade it this year for something in the 23-25’ range but pretty much everything is gonna be in hold for awhile. My wife is out of work til at least May. And mine has slowed a great deal. Jus goin for the ride like the rest of the world.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Had to root around and dig this out... seemed mildly[in]appropriate. :p My old stash box!

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Had to root around and dig this out... seemed mildly[in]appropriate. :p My old stash box!

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.
Nice! How deep did you have to dig? Lol
You dig...?!?!?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Not too far... it still gets used some... just not much from me, these days. (Dunno if that's pride or shame in my typing.) ;)
I had a wicked bout of Summertime Pneumonia a couple years ago. I was already stepping back, but that locked it in.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Not too far... it still gets used some... just not much from me, these days. (Dunno if that's pride or shame in my typing.) ;)
I had a wicked bout of Summertime Pneumonia a couple years ago. I was already stepping back, but that locked it in.
Well at least it’s legal for y’all. Plus there are other ways lol.
Btw, great sticker on it!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Man, I hope not. Just bored. Plus Andrew asked lol.

Thanks. If you’re ever in my neighborhood!!!She’s a modest 21’ Sea Ray. Her name is “Blue Ray” lol. Was gonna trade it this year for something in the 23-25’ range but pretty much everything is gonna be in hold for awhile. My wife is out of work til at least May. And mine has slowed a great deal. Jus goin for the ride like the rest of the world.
That he did. I'm still curious as to what he drives.

Holding out on us.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis