Mitsubishi hc3000 wireless connection

H

henrylr

Audiophyte
Hi,
Can the Mitsubishi HC3000 operate using a wireless HDMI signal from an OPPO BD-95?

Thanks
henrylr

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
With some sort of wireless hdmi transmitter/receiver you have? That old projector barely has hdmi let alone wireless anything....the Oppo probably can use DLNA, tho.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Or, just run a wire...

Because you should ALWAYS just run a wire.

Always.

H

henrylr

Audiophyte
Thanks for the reply. I use an OPPO AK093 Wireless Wifi Adapter USB device plugged into my OPPO BD-95 to receive movies streaming on my computer. The BD-95 is connected via a cable to the HC3000 and the movie can be projected for viewing. Does a similar device exist, that can be plugged into the HC3000, to eliminate the cable?

H

henrylr

Audiophyte
Does anyone know if the USB connection, on the back of the HC3000, can be used as a power source, for instance, to charge a camera battery?

Thanks,
Henry Rancourt

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Does anyone know if the USB connection, on the back of the HC3000, can be used as a power source, for instance, to charge a camera battery?
From the manual, it appears that the connection is a USB Type-B connection and that means it doesn't provide power and is not for the same purpose that most USB ports are used for on projectors and displays today. No power. You won't really find power cables with a usb-b end on them as it is. Usually, the connector on the end of any USB power cable is a USB-A (rectangle) style.

The USB connection on the HC3000 is designed for a service connection to a computer. Likely for software and firmware updates from a service center with specialty software.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis