Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
After reading Rock&Roll Ninja's thread, I thought this might be interesting as it's connected in a way. It may also turn out to be rather disturbing...

Read the question below, come up with an answer and when everybody wishes I'll post the answer. Note that this is not a trick question. One last thing; if you've seen this before, can I ask that you not participate. Ok:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive for killing her sister (give this some thought before answering)?

majorloser

majorloser

The guy she fell in love with was her sister dressed as a guy :eek:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'd say a she did it as a pre-emtive strike.....you know cut out the competition (imagined or otherwise). Maybe her sister would steal all her previous boyfriends and this time she'd put an end to it before it started?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
motive: her sister saw her kill their mother. (she was going to the cops)

evilkat

evilkat

Senior Audioholic
There's no probable cause and effect between the two incidents; the falling in love and killing the sister are disjoint (unless we're provided with additional info).

Thus, one concludes that she went crazy and killed her sister or she wanted to collect insurance on the sister or something :p

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Well,

It was christmas time, and she had a big event planned for the family. Every year the sister out did her with presents.

She'd finally though she had better gifts for everyone. One day while talking on the phone with her sister, she had found out yet again that her sister was going to out do her. This angered her. She began plotting the end of her sister, and the end of being in second place.

The plan was to poison the wine at the Christmas Eve dinner party. Her sister was a drunk, so she knew she would take more then enough to finish herself off.

However, this original plan never came to be because the mother had died, and the dinner party was off. Now she would never be able to out do the sister in front of the mother.

After the funeral, in her most vulnerable state, the sister went to her sisters house, and killed her.

.. am I on crack, or is it a dumb thread gets a dumb post?

SheepStar

Last edited:
J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Meister: I always suspected that were not quite right in the head. :p

Buckle-meister

Well, since it appears we've had all the entries we're going to, and the thread's starting to disappear, the answer is...

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. :eek: This was a test by a famous American Psychologist (I've no idea who so don't ask) used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my email list unless that'll tick you off, in which case I'll just be extra nice to you. :D

I'm happy to say that whilst many of you maybe nuts, thankfully none of you are psychopaths. :rolleyes:

no. 5

no. 5

Buckle-meister said:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.
did not see that one coming, wha-hoo! I'm not a serial killer!

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Buckle-meister said:
I'm happy to say that whilst many of you maybe nuts, thankfully none of you are psychopaths. :rolleyes:
There was one person that got it EXACTLY right.........................:eek:

Buckle-meister

evilkat said:
Wow. WOAH. That's crazy!!
Yeah, I thought so too. :)

When I was told the answer my immediate thought was just what an alien way of thinking it was. I've never experianced a sense anything like it before. Very strange.

Johnd, I didn't get it right though I thought it was rather amusing/worrying (choose as you see fit ;)) that a friend sent it to me. :eek: :eek: :D

jlcct

jlcct

Junior Audioholic
I had the serial killer mentality answer before I finished reading the question. Hey don't judge me.......... Now I'm sad or am I happy. Now I'm depressed ejnvnapvuqnevpuren

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis