D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like he's paying the price today, but than we'd never have seen him being thrown off a cage, through the cage, on tacks and all the other crazy stuff. Besides the Hell in the Cell match, I thought his best stuff was the pre-WWE and small market stuff where he's being thrown over tables where it's concrete he's landing on. I know Flair described him as a glorified stunt man, and he's probably not wrong. I remember him as a guy who put it all on the line including his body.

Also big props to Flair. There he was being suplexed off a ladder at 50 years of age.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Foley is an absolute legend. He was one of my favorites even back in the old Cactus Jack days, well before he became really popular with the fans.

Undertaker didn't want to throw him off of the cage, in the weeks leading up to it, he kept telling Foley he wasn't gonna do it. Foley kept pestering him about it until Undertaker finally agreed to do it.

The irony is that he is supposed to be a really nice guy! And, not nearly as crazy as his character made him seem.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis