Michael Bay wins the Format War

S

sokrman14

Audioholic
Shut up, Bay, who invited you here anyway?

(just kidding, couldn't resist)
It's cool, I like having arguments on this site because you don't ban many people. I like this is liberal and I am just defending a great director and sticking up for a better format which just put another nail in the coffin with walmart today!!!

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Michael Bay is a great Director? Wow and I thought I had problems :)

S

steinoch

Junior Audioholic
Is anyone really suprised?

The guy is not an idiot. Ultimate success with either format sits with studio support. From the begining blu ray had more support. It didn't make a bit of difference that one looked or performed better.

Bottom line: Idiot no, Egocentric, without a doubt.

Keep up the unbiased opinions!

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I loved transformers. It was the main reason I caved (no pun intended) and bought one. My wife doesn't even have a rolling pin I don't think (but I don't spend much time in the kitchen). Also how many are joining in just to quote that picture ?

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
If Michael Bay's "Transformers" was uninspiring and boring to you, then boy do we have a treat for you.
Coming this summer, Audioholics Discerning Pictures Group, in blind alliance with DBT Co., introduce:
Audioholics Discerning Toroidal Transformers.

More voltage changing action, more story weight, more windings to keep you on the edge of your seat, and more ultra low noise emission for you to weep and cry to.

Coming Summer 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
If Michael Bay's "Transformers" was uninspiring and boring to you, then boy do we have a treat for you.
Coming this summer, Audioholics Discerning Pictures Group, in blind alliance with DBT Co., introduce:

More voltage changing action, more story weight, more windings to keep you on the edge of your seat, and more ultra low noise emission for you to weep and cry to.

Coming Summer 2008
COOOOL!!!! What do they transform into? Can they do a fish sandwich?? The fish-a-nator, coooool!

Last edited by a moderator:
yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
COOOOL!!!! What do they transform into? Can they do a fish sandwich?? The fish-a-nator, coooool!
They transform from simple toroidals, to pipe fish, to Michael Bay fondlers, and even a door stop!

The suspense will amaze you! :eek: :eek:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
"Hey! Michael Bay! Now that you won the format war, where are you going to go?" I'm going to Disney World, where Mickey plays Blu-ray all night long!

Good for you Michael Bay! what would we do without you?!

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
"Hey! Michael Bay! Now that you won the format war, where are you going to go?" I'm going to Disney World, where Mickey plays Blu-ray all night long!

Good for you Michael Bay! what would we do without you?!
Umm... watch HD-DVD's :D DUH! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis