Merry Christmas 2020 to each and everyone of you

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This year has been one of the worst years not only for me but for a lot of people around the world. Losing loved ones has a way of ripping one's soul from their body. It hurts like hell. It also leaves you feeling empty inside. These are the feelings everyone experiences and struggle to overcome. Lots of people turn interspective, some seeing joy, some feeling blue remembering happier times in their lives. No matter the feelings, our departed loved ones are still with us in spirit. They live in us in perpatuity in our hearts. Take comfort knowing that our departed loved ones want us very much to enjoy our time that we have here in life. My wife keeps telling me enjoy your life and live!!! This is her message to me and to all of you reading this post. Enjoy your life, celebrate it with your loved ones and hold them tight. Treasure what you have now. From Krista my wife and from me, we wish you all Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
I second that!! A very Healthy 2021 to each and everyone of you AH guys!! :cool::cool::cool:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Heart attack, wildfire evacuation, surgery, COVID. Yep, we're having fun now. Still, I wish everyone the very best holiday and a healthy, happy 2021. ... Even the guy who is my past self, Yesterday.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis