MEMORY TEST -to confirm average Audioholic age is 40 (part 1)

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General

Correct answers on right.. mine on left.

1 D D
2 G G
3 A B
4 A A
5 G G
6 B D
7 C C
8 F F
9 C C
10 E E
11 A D
12 G C
13 E G
14 G G
15 C B
16 G G
17 C D
18 B B
19 A A
20 F F

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
MEMORY TEST!

Sadly :(, I wasn't completely sure of questions 10 and 15, but I:D even got those right 20 out of 20. Yes, I am as old as dirt! :D :D

This is NOT a pushover test. There are 20 questions. Average score is 12. It will help if you are over 60! This one will be difficult for the younger set. Have fun, but no peeking! When you forward this to your friends/family, put your score in the subject line & let them know your score. Don't forget to forward it to me, as well. Good luck youngsters.
So.. did the "distinguished elders" that make this test forget to put a number in to multiply by to tell our "AH" age?

Ah... if your forgetting steps like that... then it's easy to tell you are somewhere in your 60's :D

If you didn't forget anything... then I'm just a young wipper-snapper on your lawn :D

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
I missed only the Pogo question.....One foot in the grave for me.....:eek:

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
20 - Piece o' cake

This was like a narrative of my childhood. My first look at a TV had Howdy Doody and Hopalong Cassidy. Man, I'm old...;)

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
No one seems to have noticed that 2 of the questions are incorrect.

11. It wasn't Bob Dylan. Jack Weinberg (UC Berkeley, Free Speech Movement) - I had to google Jack, but I knew it wasn't Bob.

17. There are 4 wonders, not 2.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
17 correct.

39 years old...is that good, bad or pathetic...:)

SBF1

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis