unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Hello everyone, I am starting his thread with hope this catches on. What im trying to accomplish is, having this thread here for people to look up feedback on previous deals between members on this forum. Im hoping that one of the mods here will make this thread a sticky and we can keep it going. This will be a valuable source of info should you want to buy something from someone who already has feedback here.

Thanks,
Tommy

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Feedback for Speakerman39

I have recently purchased a set of speakers from Speakerman39. The set was listed here under RTI 4's. I recieved the package today. The deal was smooth. The item was just as described in the for sale thread. Speakerman39 is a great seller, he ships very fast and will give great communication after the deal has been made. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
Thanks Speakerman39 for the deal.

Peace,
Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have recently purchased a set of speakers from Speakerman39. The set was listed here under RTI 4's. I recieved the package today. The deal was smooth. The item was just as described in the for sale thread. Speakerman39 is a great seller, he ships very fast and will give great communication after the deal has been made. I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Peace,
Tommy
Tommy, I am pretty much speechless here. I really appreciate the positive feedback. Let me go on record in saying that doing business with you has been a pleasure. If, I can ever do anything for you please let me know. Really glad that I got to talk to you too. Take care and God bless my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah, stickies is a good idea

Thats very encouraging to hear Tommy. Phil has many helpful posts here and its good to know people on AH are for real. Glad you all had a good transaction....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thats very encouraging to hear Tommy. Phil has many helpful posts here and its good to know people on AH are for real. Glad you all had a good transaction....
Well thank you for the compliment. I, like you, appreciate all of the members here who are dedicated to this great hobby. Nothing like sharing in the knowledge as well as helping each other as things can get complex rather quickly.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Me too

I recently conducted a transaction with Seth=L. I bought an HSU subwoofer from him. Not only did he deliver a great product that was obviously cared for, but he also continued to provide me useful information on other purchases I was considering. Good all around person and a great deal thanks to this forum!

J

jamie2112

Banned
Come on mods lets get some sort of feedback for all the good people on AH:D

C

cutter

Audioholic
Great members!

I have had transactions with jnmfox, shokhead, and intheindustry-- all were extremely honest, fast to ship, and continued to answer any questions I had, even after the purchase was complete! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from any of them again.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Cutter, it is so good to hear that there are other forum members here that have had postive results when purchasing gear. Hopefully, this will continue. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Any others here wish to share their opinions/complaints???? If so, now is the time and here is the place.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I made a purchase from Allargon. Great transaction. Fast shipping and just as described.;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

Peace,
Tommy
Your speakers from speakerman39 were new in the box. The speakers that I bought from him (listed in sig) were used. I think he stayed up at night polishing them. :) They were packed with extra packing material for extra protection as if Infinity didn't have enough in there already. Oh, and the padded bags they come in were all taped up like Christmas presents.

The condition of the speakers even surpassed my girl's requirements for clean enough for "her" living room. I can't say enough good things about the transaction.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Your speakers from speakerman39 were new in the box. The speakers that I bought from him (listed in sig) were used. I think he stayed up at night polishing them. :) They were packed with extra packing material for extra protection as if Infinity didn't have enough in there already. Oh, and the padded bags they come in were all taped up like Christmas presents.

The condition of the speakers even surpassed my girl's requirements for clean enough for "her" living room. I can't say enough good things about the transaction.
Alex, thanks once again for your very kind words. It is most appreciated. Furthermore, I am so glad that both you and your gf are pleased. The Primus speakers offer a huge bang for your buck. Anyways, have a great weekend and God bless.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Any others care to share their experiences with other forum members? Am hoping to keep this thread alive and going strong. In order to do so, I need YOUR help people. Feel free to speak up and speak out as this is once again the TIME and here is the PLACE.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Ok here goes:

Danv We came to an agreement on a purchase and he backed out of the deal and tried to make it sound like an equitable arrangement was made to the rest of you AH'ers.

HiJon89
After product didn't ship for three weeks I had to have a collection agency I do work for find his phone number. I spoke with his mom. After about 2 more weeks I ordered my center channel from somewhere else and sent him a message asking for a refund. The idiot ships the center channel. I now have two:rolleyes:

There is a third person that can't find for the life of me that purchased a Pioneer receiver from that was a perfect transaction. The unit had to be almost new. I think he may have taken is profile down.

Of course the HTPC that I purchased from Clint arrived without a hitch.

BTW, I started such a thread in Site Suggestions & Feedback. Good luck in getting traction with a sticky:rolleyes:

Edit: Holy crap, they made it a sticky.

Last edited:
J

jake5717

Audioholic
I've bought from Speakerman39 to! He's a great seller.

I think some sort of rating of members would be a good idea, however I don't know that a lot of people sell or buy that often and any kind of rating might just be useless. I’ve never sold anything on this site and I hope that by having a rating of 0 my post doesn’t get over looked by potential buyers.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Thank you guys for the feedback on members. Thats exactly why this thread is important. The kind of info Jinjuku has posted is cool too. It will help others not make the same mistake he did, by buying from irresponsible people. I wish he could have remembered the guys name from the other sweet deal. This thread can be that thing that makes someone Pull the trigger on an item here. I could also be that thing that makes someone think, "Ill purchase this from a more trust worthy member". Good stuff going on here Guys. Keep it going.

Peace,
Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ok here goes:

Danv We came to an agreement on a purchase and he backed out of the deal and tried to make it sound like an equitable arrangement was made to the rest of you AH'ers.

HiJon89
After product didn't ship for three weeks I had to have a collection agency I do work for find his phone number. I spoke with his mom. After about 2 more weeks I ordered my center channel from somewhere else and sent him a message asking for a refund. The idiot ships the center channel. I now have two:rolleyes:

There is a third person that can't find for the life of me that purchased a Pioneer receiver from that was a perfect transaction. The unit had to be almost new. I think he may have taken is profile down.

Of course the HTPC that I purchased from Clint arrived without a hitch.

BTW, I started such a thread in Site Suggestions & Feedback. Good luck in getting traction with a sticky:rolleyes:

Edit: Holy crap, they made it a sticky.
Sorry you have had some bad luck with certain forum members. At least things went very smooth with the Pioneer 1015 you purchased from me. BTW, how is it performing for you? Hope all is well otherwise.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've bought from Speakerman39 to! He's a great seller.

I think some sort of rating of members would be a good idea, however I don't know that a lot of people sell or buy that often and any kind of rating might just be useless. I’ve never sold anything on this site and I hope that by having a rating of 0 my post doesn’t get over looked by potential buyers.
Jake, I appreciate your support. It was a pleasure selling to you as well. Are the subs performing well for you? Hope all is well there.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thank you guys for the feedback on members. Thats exactly why this thread is important. The kind of info Jinjuku has posted is cool too. It will help others not make the same mistake he did, by buying from irresponsible people. I wish he could have remembered the guys name from the other sweet deal. This thread can be that thing that makes someone Pull the trigger on an item here. I could also be that thing that makes someone think, "Ill purchase this from a more trust worthy member". Good stuff going on here Guys. Keep it going.

Peace,
Tommy
Tommy, I could NOT agree with you more. That is, a thread like this can protect both the buyer and the seller. Have you gotten to listen to the RTi4's yet?

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Oh Yeah! :D Ive tried them out. Im still trying to figure out how to mount them on the walls and aim them at the Sofa that will be there soon :eek: :p

Peace,
Tommy

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis