McIntosh Processor MX-151 and Amp MC 207 (Tampa, FL)

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
The MX-151 is a Rolls Royce of Processors original MSRP was $12,500. You can buy it today for less than 1/3 of what it cost. It is in immaculate condition 100% operational in pristine cosmetic condition. Placed in a dedicated AV rack from day one, until today that it will be sold to a lucky new owner. This gorgeous piece of art includes the original factory box, the original remote, original user guide, the power cable, the microphone stand and mini boom. It does not include the room correction mic or microphone cable (my installer mistakenly took it with him).

7.1 channel Processor with 3D pass-through (NO 4k or Atmos), but you can send the video signal to the TV if you need 4K video and the audio to the processor for surround sound.

Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20,000Hz at rated
output

and

A absolute beast in the AV Audiophile equipment field. The MC 207 is a Rolls Royce
of Amplifiers. Original MSRP was $10,000. You can buy it today for a fraction of what it cost. It is in immaculate condition 100%
operational in pristine cosmetic condition. Placed in a dedicated AV rack from day one, until today that it will be sold to a lucky
new owner. This gorgeous piece of art includes the original user guide, and the power cable. Original box is not included.

7 channel @ 200 Watts / channel clean power.

Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20,000Hz at rated
output

I am asking $3,400 for the Processor and $5,250 for the Amp. Shipping can be arranged at the buyers cost. Everything is on perfect working condition and not a mark on either unit.

Attachments

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Boy o boy
I’ll work in your cars for life for that gear. Lol
Wonderful gear. If I’m in Tampa could I stop by and take a look at those works of art ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
Lol. They are currently not even hooked up since I am getting ready for a move. They do look stunning though.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Well if you need a babysitter for them, count me in. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis