Matrix Resurrections. I can't wait for this to be in the theaters

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I'm torn about this. The Matrix trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies ever. Despite the obvious and glaring flaws of the last 2 movies. I really want this movie to be good, but I'm not sure it's going to be.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm torn about this. The Matrix trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies ever. Despite the obvious and glaring flaws of the last 2 movies. I really want this movie to be good, but I'm not sure it's going to be.
Dont worry about things you cant control. There are 3 possible outcomes which you are powerless to change until after you have watched it. The movie sucks, is mediocre, or is good.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Could be a good movie and it's coming to HBO Max

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Should look awesome (shot on 8K resolution digital cameras) and sound awesome (encoded for Atmos in theaters).

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just saw this trailer with some new bits in it. I think I'm gonna have to go watch it when it comes out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tix are on sale, but the 8K screen we usually go to opted for Spiderman :rolleyes: Found another new theater near by that has "Dine in" food service, so I think we're going to try that out that week.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Since it will be on HBO Max, I'm assuming it will be an extra cost added to it like Disney + has done with some of their movies?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Since it will be on HBO Max, I'm assuming it will be an extra cost added to it like Disney + has done with some of their movies?
Should be included. Dune and other recent movies didn’t have any cost to HBO Max subscribers. Why would Matrix 4?

I’m also looking forward to season 2 of The Righteous Gemstones in January. :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Instead of "follow the white rabbit" someone should have pulled out a gun and put it out of its misery, this movie was a big turd. Good Picture quality, OK soundtrack, the rest is just bad. I really wanted to like this movie.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I thought it was boring. Excellent PQ (8K Digital Cameras). Good SQ.

But the movie was boring.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Watched all four “Matrix” movies today. Snuck in “Hawkeye” finale before watching “Resurrections.” Had a damn good time! I’m spent.:D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Watched all four “Matrix” movies today. Snuck in “Hawkeye” finale before watching “Resurrections.” Had a damn good time! I’m spent.:D
Now that's what I call a good day

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Wow was that awful! I don't think the plot started until an hour and 45 mins in. Yes the PQ was beautiful, but the fight scenes were mediocre at best. The Matrix was ground breaking, but 4 films in, they are literally laughing at the audience making references to creating spin offs and mini series.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It was a little rough to sit through with such a slow start. They really should have just stopped at the first one.

I do like Keanu tho so it wasn't completely unwatchable for me, and there's a slightly new twist to the story that I found interesting.

Hawkeye finale was better, sigh.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
It was a little rough to sit through with such a slow start. They really should have just stopped at the first one.

I do like Keanu tho so it wasn't completely unwatchable for me, and there's a slightly new twist to the story that I found interesting.

Hawkeye finale was better, sigh.
Oh yeah, Keanu is perfect as Neo! But I spent most of that movie not caring about any of the characters.

At the opening credits they do the Matrix 'shimmer' sound across the Viacom or whoever's logo, but slowed it way down this time. I joked that I hoped that wasn't a sign this movie was going to be long and drawn out, too. Ooops....

I had some friends over to watch and I've suggested we try again and just watch the first one instead.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That reminds me, it's on HBO Max now.....will watch that way first.....never was crazy about the whole concept, even in the first, but....I do love me an action flick.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
That reminds me, it's on HBO Max now.....will watch that way first.....never was crazy about the whole concept, even in the first, but....I do love me an action flick.
The PQ was exceptional for streaming. No complaints about the sound either. Just know that the action doesn't begin for 1h45m.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Dam!!! That sucks. Maybe we had too much anticipation for what it should have been?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis