Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless Headphones Review

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hot on the tail of the MH40 headphones, Master & Dynamic have launched the MW60; a $549 closed-back Bluetooth headphone featuring the same premium materials and vision as its predecessor. The New York company has been slowly taking over the audiophile scene with their brilliantly crafted retro-inspired products and technology to match.

This time, they have ventured into Bluetooth tech and have successfully taken to the challenge with its great sound presentation.

Read: Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless Headphones Review

A

AllanMarcus

Enthusiast
Thanks for the review. I'm just curious about why reviews discuss packaging? There was discussion about packaging on Head-fi and the consensus was that packing is irrelevant, except to the degree the headphones are protected in transit. Are we missing something? Is there any additional relevance to packaging? The other consensus was the fancy packaging unnecessarily increasing the price.

I

IEMPatel

Audioholics Inner Ear Monitor
Thank you Allan,

I like to include packaging in my reviews so that the purchasers can get an idea of a few things:
1) Can reveal some insight into the brand and its image
2) I often include accessories within the packaging section so its useful information for potential buyers.
3) Since some headphone companies do not offer separate cases, the packaging (box) can be used to house headphones for business trips etc or for other reasons so it is good to let users know how and what this looks like.

So I feel its relevant to an extent and no harm in adding it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis