Massive closeout sale on Boston Acoustics

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Deep discounts at CC, and possibly elsewhere. These are great speakers, and worth way more than MSRP. On sale, they are a steal. I got my VR2s for $460/pr, and they are normally $800!:)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, I just saw that.

Almost as cheap as I got my demo VR 2's for. :mad: I just might have to pick up another pair if they've got them in Cherry. It'll match my furniture better than the Beech ones I've got.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I saw some good deals for BA's on onecall.com as well.

M

movieguy22

Audiophyte
Deep discounts at CC, and possibly elsewhere. These are great speakers, and worth way more than MSRP. On sale, they are a steal. I got my VR2s for $460/pr, and they are normally $800!:)
It is a great deal. I actually just picked up three VR2s from circuit city. They are on sale for 219.99 each plus 10% off coupon brings the total to $600 before tax. Since the VR2's are only 38 inches tall I will be using 3 across the front of my screen for my front soundstage. I finally don't have to sacrifice hearing those small boxes they call center channels.:) I could not be happier the tweeters are at ear level and the front is now seamless.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis