Marvel movies/TV series Discussion Thread

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought Marvels was slightly better than Elementals. Elementals was incredibly bad.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Marvels sucked @ss. I gave it a 5/10, but that included the end credits scene. Take that out, and it's a 4/10. I even liked the first Captain Marvel movie and Ms Marvel on Disney +. But this movie was not good. Deadpool and Wolverine better knock it the f@<% out of the park.
It's not as bad if you just fast-forward past all the dialogue. :D

There's no story anyway. So just watch the action scenes and skip the useless dialogue. I think there were a few decent ATMOS sound effects overhead as well during the action scenes. Also, after the End Credits, they show the new Beast/X-men, which we'll probably see in Deadpool and Wolverine. So the X-Men aren't over yet. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
“A lot of people think it’s audience fatigue; it’s not audience fatigue. They want great films. And if you build it great, they will come,” Iger said, again emphasizing the importance of “excellence and respect” to cultivate a creative environment. “Focus is really important. We reduced the output of Marvel, both number of films they make and the number of TV shows, and that really becomes critical, but I feel good about the team. I feel good about the IP we’re making ... [and] the track record speaks for itself.”

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone watch Morbius? I just noticed its available to me on Disney. I always liked the character ever since he was introduced in the Spider Man comics back in the 70s.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone watch Morbius? I just noticed its available to me on Disney. I always liked the character ever since he was introduced in the Spider Man comics back in the 70s.
I thought Morbius was alright. Entertaining enough for me. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis