Maraschino Cherry amp by Digital Amplifier

G

Geworthomd

Audiophyte
Does anyone know if Digital Amplifier continues in business after Mr. O’Brien’s premature passing? I’ve tried emailing and calling. I have a Maraschino Cherry and it is lonely for a brother

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Does anyone know if Digital Amplifier continues in business after Mr. O’Brien’s premature passing? I’ve tried emailing and calling. I have a Maraschino Cherry and it is lonely for a brother
They are definitely still in business. I don't think they have a huge staff at the company. Communication is probably slow.

G

Geworthomd

Audiophyte
For Mr. O’Brien’s legacy, I am very happy. For myself it is nice. His legacy is most important. If you hear of a Maraschino Cherry for sale, just one, or you are in touch with anyone at that company please do let me know.
There are some folks who don’t like the sound of a class D amp. When asked, they said they didn’t listen very long so they cannot describe. Perhaps it is because they are listening to 3/0 speaker wire, silver core and carbon wrapped. That is maybe why?

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
For Mr. O’Brien’s legacy, I am very happy. For myself it is nice. His legacy is most important. If you hear of a Maraschino Cherry for sale, just one, or you are in touch with anyone at that company please do let me know.
There are some folks who don’t like the sound of a class D amp. When asked, they said they didn’t listen very long so they cannot describe. Perhaps it is because they are listening to 3/0 speaker wire, silver core and carbon wrapped. That is maybe why?
Couldn't tell ya. I've never actually listened to one. I've just seen many audio videos of people that have and how much they love them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis