Marantz SR7002 AVR $400+shipping

L

lietuvis91

Junior Audioholic
This is a stone solid receiver. Has a bit of a luxury look/feel to it and a very "neutral" tone. This one is sort of the last of it's kind in that it is 4ohm stable and provides 110watts per channel to ALL channels, not just in 2 ch mode. 7.1 channels with neat stuff like direct and PURE direct modes where the receiver shuts off electronics it doesnt need during playback. Zone 2 and a lot of other high end stuff I never used. Has Audyssey of course.

I have all documentation, 2 remotes, one of which is some space ship universal remote (see pics) that I never even bothered to setup(so you will get it in a brand new condition). Has pre outs for those who will want to hook up additional amplification. Documentation, Audyssey microphone are all there. Pretty sure I also have the original box (should be in storage)

Pretty much mint condition, this ran my HT setup until I slid down the rabbit hole and got the Outlaw dedicated pre-amp. This receiver would make a perfect foundation around which to build a HT system with room for growth.

Would like to get $400 +shipping. Any questions, just ask!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis