Marantz AV 8802A for sale

P

Paul McNeil

Audioholic
I have a Marantz 8802A (110 volt, hard to sell over here) for sale (I am the original owner) that I have replaced with an AV10.

It is in perfect functional condition though there may be a few usage marks. Included is a new remote (the old one failed) and of course the Audyssey microphone, and other accessories. It includes a paid upgrade to Auro 3D (very worthwhile for music, in my opinion).

I now live in Poland. Shipping to the USA would be approximately $150, double boxed. I will also ship elsewhere, with price adjustment.

I will cover that USA shiipping charge, at a price of $1400. Paypal accepted.

Please, if interested, email me at pmcneil53@icloud.com

Many thanks!

marantz 1.jpg
marantz 2.jpg

Last edited:
P

Paul McNeil

Audioholic
I have a Marantz 8802A (110 volt, hard to sell over here) for sale (I am the original owner) that I have replaced with an AV10.

It is in perfect functional condition though there may be a few usage marks. Included is a new remote (the old one failed) and of course the Audyssey microphone, and other accessories. It includes a paid upgrade to Auro 3D (very worthwhile for music, in my opinion).

I now live in Poland. Shipping to the USA would be approximately $150, double boxed. I will also ship elsewhere, with price adjustment.

I will cover that USA shiipping charge, at a price of $1400. Paypal accepted.

Please, if interested, email me at pmcneil53@icloud.com

Many thanks!

View attachment 68092View attachment 68093
I am reducing the price to $950 dollars. Please see my stellar rating at https://www.audio-markt.de/, a German site.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis