Make up your mind (cst or est)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Ya know, I've been a member here for about two years now, and I hung out for quite a while before that. I like this place. :)

This forum is on c.s.t. I know this. I pay attention to these somewhat trivial details. Don't ask why, I just do. On a regular basis, the time zone shifts an hour to e.s.t. Why? Why am I the only one to have noticed this? Or is it only happening on my computer, and the rest of you have sanely remained on real time? My doctor assures my the hallucinations have been under control ever since the new meds were prescribed. And I do feel better. I just don't know...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the one in the computer monitor, and this is some twisted version of The Twilight Zone, of which I'm a part. I need a drink. I can't get that silly jingle out of my head (do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do).

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think it's you...LOL

Under the UserCP section, there is an option to choose date & time functions. You can go in and select your personal time zone:)

Go into where it says "edit options" and scroll down to set your time zone.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I think it's you...LOL

Under the UserCP section, there is an option to choose date & time functions. You can go in and select your personal time zone:)

Go into where it says "edit options" and scroll down to set your time zone.
Thanks Buckeye. I don't see it though. I'm sure if there is that option I set it two years ago. At least I think I'm sure. That still doesn't explain why the time zone "wanders." Hmmmm. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
John,

Click "User CP" on the top menu, then select "Edit Options" on the left menu. If you scroll down, you'll see the place to set the time zone.

The "wandering" might be caused by how you set the "DST Correction Option."

Hope that helps.

Adam

EDIT: I should have read BN's response again. I just said the same thing in my first line. Oops.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks Buckeye. I don't see it though. I'm sure if there is that option I set it two years ago. At least I think I'm sure. That still doesn't explain why the time zone "wanders." Hmmmm. :confused:
Does it wonder when the clock are set back or forward an hour? Do you follow this too where you live? AZ doesn't, so it may be shifting when that happens. Otherwise, the owners know:D

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Ya know, I've been a member here for about two years now, and I hung out for quite a while before that. I like this place. :)

Sometimes I feel like I'm the one in the computer monitor, and this is some twisted version of The Twilight Zone, of which I'm a part. I need a drink. I can't get that silly jingle out of my head (do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do).
I know exactly how you feel.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis