Magnepan Needs Your Help 30.7 for Condos Prototype for Audition

T

TitaniumTroy

Enthusiast
Magnepan needs your help

Are you willing to publicly give your feedback of Magnepan's proposed new speaker concept? Below are the cities and dates of select cities for the first tour to hear public opinions. Instead of filling out focus group forms or giving information to Magnepan's representatives at the demonstration, Magnepan is encouraging public debate. (Negative feedback can be just as valuable as positive feedback.)

If you are interested in hearing this speaker concept, it is critical that your dealer have your contact information. Winter storms could cause a delay of the tour.

Chicago-- Quintessence Audio, Wednesday, December 11th
Toronto-- Audio Excellence, Saturday, December 14th
Pittsburgh-- Butch's Sound and Vision, Monday, December 16th
Northern New Jersey (Verona)-- Audio Connection, Wednesday, December 18th

I took a couple of days off, so I can take my time on the drive back. I'll be attending the December 11th event, at Quintessence Audio. Really looking forward to hearing the Condo Mag's, seeing their size factor is small maybe I can get Wendell to swap them into the "tweets in" position, haha:;>

Quintessence Audio is in Morton Grove IL, which Google maps says is 15.9 miles and 33 minutes from Chicago. It also says I was there 4 yrs ago, forgot it was that long ago. I went to hear some of the Magico line of speakers, I think that I ended up preferring the Sonus Faber speakers.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd love to hear the speakers but at the closest drive of nearly 2100 miles, not gonna happen....

T

TitaniumTroy

Enthusiast
Some early reviews:

T

TitaniumTroy

Enthusiast
There will be more prototype auditions to come later, so maybe you can find a more suitable location, good luck.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis