Macy's Day Parade. Can't they just re-stream last years?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That Blond in the black pants was hot though, but yeah. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Man haven't watched that in like 30 years. Kinda surprised they had one....

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Man haven't watched that in like 30 years. Kinda surprised they had one....
I went to a few over the years but never actually watched one on TV. I did this year just because I felt it important to be positive, upbeat and embrace the Holiday sprit.
I don't want to be like the OP and consider offing myself because I emotionally gave into a Covid depression, like he appears to be suffering with. I also watched March of the Wooden Soldiers, had the full Thanksgiving meal, for 2 for the first time, followed by several Facetime calls and then watched The Wizard of Oz.
All things I would not normally do. It was a great day! I made sure it would be. :)

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I went to a few over the years but never actually watched one on TV. I did this year just because I felt it important to be positive, upbeat and embrace the Holiday sprit.
I don't want to be like the OP and consider offing myself because I emotionally gave into the Covis depression so many, like he appears to be suffering with. I also watched March of the Wooden Soldiers, had the full Thanksgiving meal, for 2 for the first time, followed by several Facetime calls and then watched The Wizard of Oz.
All things I would not normally do. It was a great day! I made sure it would be. :)
I'm glad you explained because I didn't understand the original post at all. I had no idea what he was getting at.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't want to be like the OP and consider offing myself because I emotionally gave into a Covid depression, like he appears to be suffering with. I also watched March of the Wooden Soldiers, had the full Thanksgiving meal, for 2 for the first time, followed by several Facetime calls and then watched The Wizard of Oz.
Think I was in NY once during thanksgiving but was busy, no time for parades. Not much of a parade person. Not much of a thanksgiving celebrator either, at least not since my mom died....altho my sister is making some of her old favorites tomorrow and might drive into town to eat that!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I watched half of it so far and it wasn’t very good , it’s stupid there’s no audience but atleast it wasn’t canceled ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not much of a parade person.
Man, and all this time I figured you for one of those that gets there WAY too early, but always has the best spot. Handing out beers and such so the other too-early folks have something to do.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Man, and all this time I figured you for one of those that gets there WAY too early, but always has the best spot. Handing out beers and such so the other too-early folks have something to do.
I think up to 5 or 6 I found parades fun to watch but IMO you can only watch so many parades like this and the Parade of Roses.....but my mom did enjoy them and would get first dibs on the tv in those days :). Now when I moved to San Francisco the parades there were much more interesting, as were some of the street fairs.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis